Feb 3, 2009

Daily Journal

Wt: 241

Points Total: 11.5

I know the points total is low, but I didn't get out of bed til almost 2 today and I'm going back as soon as this post is done. I woke up with a splitting headache, sore throat and swollen glands. I really felt and still feel terrible. I had some oatmeal when I finally made it downstairs, put stuff together for dinner, have cleaned up and am now going back to bed. I am sure the points will be made up somewhere in the week, so I'm not too concerned about it.

My blood sugar is high as well, probably because of not eating properly and also from fighting whatever "this" is.

Breakfast: 3 points
1 pkg Weight Control Oatmeal - Maple flavour
1/2 cup skim milk

Dinner: 6.5 points
3 oz pork loin, grilled
1/2 cup basmati rice (with carrot and onion)
1/2 cup apple

Snack: 2 points
Chocolate cupcake
1/2 cup milk

No comments:

Post a Comment