Feb 5, 2009

Feb 5 - Daily Journal

Wt: 239.8

Today was a crappy, crappy day...for lots of reasons. When I am stressed, I don't over eat - I don't eat at all. Today was that day. I had breakfast, got a phone call with terrible news that upset me for the rest of the day and I didn't eat again til 9 p.m. when I felt like I was going to throw up or fall down if I didn't. Being diabetic, this isn't a good plan to follow.....but I just couldn't even think straight let alone eat. Tomorrow is another day...I am working a temp job tomorrow so will not be home all day, I need to go pack my lunch and then tomorrow night I will make my roasted vegetable soup that I wanted to make today. I'll have all weekend to enjoy it. It is supposed to be a nice weekend, with temps over zero. Maybe I'll go for a walk - it may do me good to get out and about by myself for a bit just to think.

Total Points: 10

Breakfast: 3.5 points
1 slice Dempsters whole wheat bread
1 egg
1 tsp margarine

Dinner: 6.5 points
Grilled cheese sandwich
1/2 cup skim milk

No comments:

Post a Comment