Feb 6, 2009

Feb 6 - Daily Journal

Today was a much better day emotionally and much less stress. I worked today at a company I love and wish I could get a full time position at...I'm working on it! I like packing my lunch and snacks to take to work, it makes me feel like a little kid again, with my Wonder Woman Lunch Box...I don't have a Wonder Woman lunch box NOW...I did then. I actually do have a KISS lunchbox..maybe I should use that, it would put some fun into the day and certainly open conversations in the lunchroom.

I woke up absolutely starving this morning, probably because I ate so little yesterday. I did well though and stuck to the program all day. I cooked eggplant for dinner :) I made a version of eggplant parmigiana which was delicious - even Den ate it! And then I made a chocolate mousse recipe that I saw Chef Michael Smith make on Chef at Home . It was 6 points for 3/4 cup of it and worth every point...so delicious. I don't like tofu, but it had no aftertaste at all and even the boys ate it and asked for seconds, which there wasn't any of because I just divided the whole thing between the four of us.

I also have eggplant and other vegetables roasting in the oven to puree in to soup to eat over the weekend and early into the week.

I am going to Buffalo for the day tomorrow to meet some friends for lunch at Panera Bread. We finally have one here now but I don't go very often - it's too tempting! I love the orange scones - 12 points!!! Isn't that insane? Anyway, I'm going to look at the menu tonight and figure out the points so I know what I'm ordering going in and can account for it and balance it in my day.


Wt: 239.6

Points Total: 24

Breakfast: 3 pts
1 pkg Weight Control Oatmeal - Cinnamon

Snack: 1 pt
100g Astro Zero Yogurt

Lunch: 6.5 pts
1 slice Dempsters whole wheat bread
2 oz cold roast chicken
2 tsp margarine
1 apple

Snack: 2 pts
100g Astro Zero Yogurt
1 chocolate cupcake

Dinner: 11.5 pts
1/2 cup eggplant
2 tbsp breadcrumbs
2 oz lean ground beef, cooked
1 oz skim mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup chocolate mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment