Jun 3, 2009

WW Food Tracker

Finally - it took me forever to remember how to put my WW tracker on here...anyway..yesterday was my restart of Day 1 -didn't do too badly. I have found over hte last few months that it is not so much my emotions that rule my eating as my habits. Once I got out of the habit of journalling and planning meals it was easy to "forget" to eat properly and to grab whatever was easy and quick.
Hopefully by starting this again, I'll be able to pick up where I left off and continue my weight loss efforts.




POINTS® Tracker entries

Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Morning
Petite Danone - Quick-added food 1
1 small apple(s) 1
Subtotal 2
Midday
2 item(s) samosa(s) 5.5
Petite Danone - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 6.5
Evening
1 cup(s) uncooked new potatoes 2
1 cup(s) cooked green beans 0
1 cup(s) cooked zucchini 0
3 tsp olive oil 3.5
1/2 fillet(s) cooked haddock fillet(s) 2
2 small homemade cookie(s) 3
Subtotal 10.5
Anytime
1 bar(s) Oats & chocolate 2
Subtotal 2
Food POINTS values total used 21
Food POINTS values remaining 7
Exercise
No entries for exercise.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Lean Protein
Whole Grains


Notes
7:44 am - fasting - 7.7
9:45 am - 6.6
11:51am - 5.7
2:35pm - 7.3
9:01pm -7.3
2:35 pm - 7.3




No comments:

Post a Comment