Aug 19, 2009

Blah busters

blahbuster

Remember last week I wrote that by Wednesday, I am in a blah mood about this whole weight loss thing. I am tired of tracking, tired of cooking, tired of just constantly thinking about it.  As a consequence, Wednesdays and Thursdays tend to be totally off plan and then I have to redouble my efforts on Fridays to get back in the groove.

Well this week I was determined that wasn’t going to happen!

And it didn’t.

Last night, before the blahs hit – I planned for today and tomorrow. I made sure I had enough groceries in the house to make delicious and healthy meals for breakfast, snacks and lunch and then I packed them. Yes, that’s right! Two days in advance.

That means today I ate healthy and deliciously instead of not having a clue what I wanted and just eating whatever was handy or easy. A nice side of eating healthy all day is that tonight I do not feel tired and out of energy like I normally do after a carb-filled day.  I’m very pleased with myself. 

Now I just have to remember to do this EVERY week.

Thank you to all of you who sent me an email to let me know my blog comment feature was acting up and to those of you who so kindly tested it for me. It seems to be working now.

It is still really humid here and I’ve been unable to exercise outside nor inside as we don’t have A/C.  That is one thing I miss about belonging the YMCA.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for pushing through the rough patch. I'm sure your efforts will be rewarded on the scale.

    ReplyDelete