Aug 12, 2009

Layouts & Lightbulbs

I seem to have lost my blog template! I am not familiar enough yet with blogger to know how this happened and I can’t seem to find the template I had to reload it. Well that sucks…or maybe it is a message that I should change my template? I really liked the other one, it felt “Canadian” to me.

I’ll work on it over the weekend. I’d really like a 4 column format if I can find one and figure out how to load it.

lightbulb I came to a realization tonight. I seem to have issues mid-week every week for the last 3-4 weeks. By Wednesday I seem to be burnt out with so many things, work, home, exercise, cooking – that I just give up for a day or two until I can knock some sense back into myself by Friday and start again. I know being off the rails two days a week is not catastrophic and that it is way better than being off 7 days a week…but now I see a pattern I think I can put some strategies into place to try and avoid it next week. I think my weekends are so full and busy that by the time I get to mid week I just can’t think anymore.

  1. Plan on Monday for Tues/Wed/Thurs so I don’t have to think about it when the time comes.
  2. Put together an exercise schedule so I don’t have to think about it on those days.
  3. Go to bed earlier those nights so I can get some extra sleep and not be so tired.

So I’m going to try this for next week and see if I can overcome the mid-week blahs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment