Mar 24, 2011

Day 76 - 83, New Year


That's my twelve week graph from Weight Watchers. The 10% line at 225lbs is from when I lost my first 10% from my highest weight of 250.  I didn't delete the old data. My new 10% line from my restart in December, 2010 is 212.  2.8 lbs to go as of today. This week I lost 1.1 lbs for a total of 20.2 lbs in 12 weeks.

This feels like it's been a long, long week. Yesterday was another monster snowstorm that made my commute horrendously long, but thankfully, I made it home safely, unlike many of the cars I saw spin out or flipped over. It was very scary.

Yesterday my right eye started hurting and watering. It was swollen and bloodshot within an hour and I could barely get my contact out. When I finally did, it did alleviate some of the pain but not all of it. This morning it was still swollen, bloodshot and very sore. Turns out I scratched the retina somehow. Thankfully, this is apparently very common and heals quickly on it's own in most cases. The only downside for me is having to wear glasses for 5- 7 days..UGH..it's only been one day and I already miss my contacts.

Hope you are all having an awesome week :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you're on the right track, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Enz. I haven't lost diddly in the last 12 weeks so you should be thrilled!

    Sorry about your eye! Sounds painful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on being more than 20 pounds down!

    Hope the eye heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete