May 1, 2011

Day 121, New Year

A completely unproductive weekend. I had plans to do so much "stuff" and ended up doing the absolute bare minimum.  But you know what? It was nice to just do nothing, to have no real plans, to just go with the flow and chill for a day or two.

Of course, reality will set in tomorrow night when I have to do laundry and clean the bathroom...but for tonight - that stuff can wait.

I had fully planned to get back into C25K tonight but it started raining around 4 p.m. and was even freezing rain for a bit...and although I did three days last week in the rain and wind - I am just not up to it tonight.

I had a nice visit with my friend Shelley at Starbucks and we laughed - well she laughed at me and a situation that I've put myself into - a lot. I find I am laughing more and more these days and that's a good thing right?

Eating wise, this weekend has been right on track and I'm all set for the week ahead. Hopefully Wednesday will see me kicking those 1.5 pounds to the curb...and with any luck, just a little more. We'll see. One day at a time, right?

3 comments:

  1. Good luckon your weigh in! I bet you do great!

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it sister! One day at a time!

    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont give up, your worth the work.

    ReplyDelete