May 4, 2011

Day 122 - 124, New Year

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."
~ Aristotle

Keep going, keep making good choices, keep exercising. It will work.  This is my mantra this week.

1.4 lbs down for a total of 24.3 lbs. This week was better than the last; I tracked, I ate well, I did 30 min or more of some kind of activity 5/7 days.  Eventually, the scale has to catch up.

Speaking of - I haven't heard anything else about my Quantum Scale. And if I do get mine, I am a little concerned about doing a giveaway and am worried the lucky winner won't actually be lucking in receiving it.  I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. Drats to the scale!
    It eventually does catch up -that's true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote. Thanks for sharing. We are what we want to be, right? Life is what we make it. Sometimes its nice to have that reminder.

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Enz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete