Jul 28, 2012

Day 25 - Whole 30

This has been a crazy week. I have lots to process and think about hence not blogging much the last few days. There will be some life changes coming up again and I really think that doing this Whole 30 has made it easier for me. I am not anywhere near as stressed as I 'should' be based on what's going on and  I am not turning to food or ignoring my health and well being as I struggle through this transition. This is a huge change for me!

Breakfast: whey protein powder, water, light coconut milk

Lunch: chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, onion; baked sweet potato fries

Dinner: none

I ended up falling asleep reading last night. I got up around midnight to go to the bathroom and then went back to bed. I didn't realise I hadn't eaten until the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment