Mar 16, 2017

Weigh In Week 26

This was a good week. I am feeling so much better. Still not getting my 10,000 steps/day consistently but am definitely moving more and sleeping better as well.  I think this week's loss is a bit inflated because last week was a bit higher than what I had seen earlier in the week, but at the end of the day all I care about is that it comes off and some weeks will be great and some not so great and the scale doesn't always directly nor immediately reflect the work put in. I have been double tracking this past week because the dietitian at my diabetes clinic was worried I wasn't eating enough - ha ha ha ha!!   So I have been tracking calories in MFP and also Smart Points on WW.  My average calories are 1240 over the seven days. Lowest day was 846 and highest was 1450.  The low day was a day where I ate absolutely nothing processed (bread/rice/pasta) and stuck to whole foods. The higher day was a day I had a sandwich for lunch.  I'll double track for another week but it's very tedious so I'm not going to do it forever when counting points continues to work.  My macros have been almost right at 40/30/30 (Carbs/Fat/Protein), keeping in mind that most of my high carb foods are fruit and sweet potatoes and the rest come from vegetables.  As long as this keeps working, I'm not looking to make any changes! We were hit with a final blast of Winter (I'm telling myself it's the final blast!) and there's been lots of snow shovelling which is hard work!  As I get older I find I like Winter less and less and can see myself moving to warmer climes at some point. Retirement is a ways off, unless I find a sugar daddy, so I am going to have to suck it up :(

7 comments:

  1. You are doing so great - on a roll! Fun to watch you progress. SPRING is coming... new clothes? ! You need a reward!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you are seeing these numbers Enz! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enz, I am SO happy to hear that you're doing well. You are such an awesome lady. Whatever works for you, you seem to have found. Great stuff.
    Cheers, Deniz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the loss. I say if it's working, don't change it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great weigh in! You are doing so well and staying consistent.

    ReplyDelete