Mar 25, 2017

Weigh In Week 27

This has been a very busy week with work functions and all the prep and long hours that go into that.  This week had too little fruit and vegetables, too little water and too little sleep. My steps were half decent because I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off all week. 

 I also ate way too much sodium and crappy food this week and I was feeling sluggish by Friday.  I did get to Aquafit twice last week and no one ran screaming when they saw me. My new swimsuit is too big when I'm in the water so I'll have to pick up another one at Sam's Club next time I'm in Buffalo.

 I had a good night's sleep last night and got myself up and out for an 8 am Aquafit class and then came home and have already had breakfast, cleaned the kitchen and done a load of laundry. Next up, meal planning, groceries and run the dishwasher.  I am in a couple of fitbit challenges so I might head back to the Y and hit the treadmill on this rainy and dreary day.  Have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss. It's so hard to keep on track when things are stressful or just out of routine.

    A new bathing suit sounds fun. I don't even own one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, my friend! Keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! Thanks for keeping tabs on me :)

      Delete
  3. I don't own a swimsuit either, but maybe this summer I will change that. Great job on another loss! Extra points for losing during such a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, inspiring progress Enz. Your success encourages me to get back to it...

    ReplyDelete