Apr 23, 2018

Time keeps passing by....

I didn't realise it was so long since I posted.

April has been so busy, we had an out of town funeral to attend, work is ramping up for our Annual General Meeting and Winter has been stubborn with two weekends in a row of snow and ice.  

Although I think Spring has finally appeared as of this past weekend.

I have been going along and am struggling with my weight. I keep bouncing up and down the same 3  lbs between 203 and 206 and cannot seen to break it. I should be able to with following the plan and getting my steps in every day.  

Just have to keep pushing.

There's really nothing new going on in my life and nothing worthy of taking your time to read, to be honest.

I'll check in at the end of April with a new weight for April 30.


1 comment:

  1. Good to see you again. Keep going, the scale will catch up.

    ReplyDelete