Mar 12, 2009

I got an award!





Rachael at Unconventional Fear gave me this award just for reading her blog and saying nice things :) I love her blog, she is practical and determined and gives me inspiration.


Thank you Rachael!


There are the rules that go along with accepting this award:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


I am now passing this award along to...Rachel at Journal of a Non-Dieter and to Heather at Weight Watcher Blog. I read both their blogs every day and I learn something new, laugh or relate every single time.


So..go check out these blogs and support these great women who have been so helpful to me.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thanks so much. I already blogged about it: http://thewwchick.blogspot.com/2009/03/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete