Mar 1, 2009

Sick, sick, sick!

I am so sick with a sinus cold. Because of diabetes and glaucoma, I can't take anything to ease the symptoms, like Tylenol Cold and Flu, or Sudafed etc. All I can take is regular Tylenol, which does help a little with the body aches and pains and the sore throat, but does nothing for the pounding in my head that feels like a ton of bricks or the congestion.

I've only eaten whatever was put in front of me the last few days and tracking was the furthest thing from my mind.

Tomorrow I start my new job and I'm hoping that I will feel more human and more alert to get through the day.

It's just a cold and I know it just has to run its course, but I hate, hate, hate feeling sick and miserable and yucky.

Hopefully I will be back to tracking tomorrow as I 'll have some structure back to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment