Jan 4, 2010

Back to the Grind - Monday

Today at work felt like a really, really long day!  It was busy, just as I thought, Wayne was frenetic, just as I thought.

I took my food and did really well in eating today, it was too cold to go out anyway.  I took my lunch to an empty office and ate there while I read my book (Eat, Love, Pray) and really enjoyed a break instead of my usual, eating while I work or eating while I'm interrupted or not eating while I do either of those things!

I checked in with my Diet Coach Shelley today, she is starting to make some changes today and she is doing great. I know doing this this with her is going to make this so much easier for me and I am looking forward to our workout dates and figuring out what we can do each week to keep it interesting and keep us motivated.

Going to hit the treadmill for a bit then some tv, and reading before bed.    Hope you all had a great "back to reality day".

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great day-doing this with someone will be so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you took time for yourself today at lunch! Loved that book.

    ReplyDelete