Jan 30, 2011

Day 20-30, New Year

Ok..third times the charm. Blogger just ate my post twice.

I am still hanging in, still tracking and following the new Weight Watchers Points Plus program. Unfortunately, I am also still fighting a cold/cough and have been sleeping a lot.  The weekends are too short as it is, without sleeping them away.

Last night I went to the home of a former co-worker for dinner and he and his partner made amazing, traditional Brazilian food. The food and the company and just getting out of my routine were wonderful and I think did me a world of good.

Normally I have no plans for the weekends, but the next few weekends I have plans every Saturday, which is kind of nice. Next weekend I am going to the theatre. I am really looking forward to it.

Kerry, Tiffany, Erin and I have met our one month challenge of tracking! Go us! Nothing is stopping us now.

Last week I only lost 1/2 a pound. At first I was disappointed, but then I looked at my total over 4 weeks and I am not doing half bad. Of course, I'd love to lose 2 lbs consistently every week, but past experience tells me I won't so why do I keep thinking it? 

Be back soon, I promise :) I hope you are all keeping well - I'm off to catch up with your blogs.

2 comments:

  1. If you stick to your plan you know the weight will come off.

    Glad you had such a nice time with friends. Enjoy the theatre!

    Feel better...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to stay on track when you're sick. Good for you Enz!

    ReplyDelete