May 16, 2011

Day 136, New Year

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."— Albert Schweitzer

 

I have nothing new or inspirational to say today, but I wanted to take a minute and give a shout out to some awesome people who encourage me when I’m down, push me when I’m lazy and love me all the time.
Melissa      you inspire by your example to always push yourself and demand the best you can be.
Shelley        your sense of humour and your unconditional friendship mean the world to me and make my days lighter.
Tiffany     your constant support and common sense keep me going every day and remind me that quitting is not an option.
Karen       your unwavering belief in my confidence and my abilities makes me believe in myself.
Andrew        you make me face the things I don’t want to face, and I am always stronger for it.
And of course,  all my friends in the Blogosphere  that I’ve met in real life or just on line who make me laugh, smile, cry and most of all...THINK and DO.
At the end of the day, individually, we have to put in the work to get to our goals. This is one goal that really isn’t a team effort – only one person has the control - but having people who understand and are supportive makes the work easier.
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice post. Its nice to appreciate people. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog yesterday. I like your blog too!

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog and I really appreciate our support on my blog. This was a really great post also.

    ReplyDelete