Jul 30, 2011

Day 208 - 211, New Year

Happy Long Weekend to my Ontario friends!

I have a busy weekend planned, but it's all good.


Weigh in today was another 1.9 lbs down so I'm happy and feel like I have my feet firmly planted in Onederland. Although I was thrilled to bits last week at hitting 199.9 - weighing in this week, it just felt a little too close for comfort and I was terrified I might go up just a smidge and I would get kicked off the island.

But I didn't...so all good.

Couch to 5K is going well. We just wrapped up Week 2 and Week 3 starts tomorrow. Week 3 jumps to 3 min of running...and although I have done it before, I have this nagging doubt that I might not be able to do it again.  Both our run and walking speeds are increasing and  it is very motivating to have someone to do this with, this time around.

That's all from me today.  Have a great weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job!!! You can do this Enz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Here's to never getting kicked off the mainland again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your Onderland post. Very exciting Enz. Congrats and enjoy the holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete