Jul 14, 2012

Day 11 - Whole 30

I was feeling a bit scatterbrained all day yesterday and ended up asleep by 9 again. I am turning into an old person.  As a result of last night, I was totally unorganized this morning and came without my lunch and snack and some stuff I needed for my overnight stay at my friend's tonight.

Since I didn't pack lunch I went to the Loblaws in my office building and went to their cold salad bar. It's a bit pricey but way cheaper than going to restaurant.  They have signs above the platters listing every ingredient and most of them are prepared with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice, so it's perfect for lunch in a pinch! They also have all the mayo salads - tuna, egg and potato - but I didn't choose those.

Tonight I am eating out - I'm thinking Swiss Chalet is safe. Quarter chicken with salad.

Tomorrow I am in Buffalo all day. I will make it work!!


Today's eats:


Breakfast: whey protein with water and light coconut milk; iced coffee with light coconut milk


Lunch: chicken breast; roasted red pepper; cherry tomatoes; cauliflower; carrots and raisins; watermelon


Dinner: burger patty with lettuce, tomato, onion; green salad




Lunch - I shared the watermelon with a coworker.

No comments:

Post a Comment