Jul 14, 2012

Day 12 - Whole 30

It's been a long day, up since 5 a.m and just got home from a Buffalo trip. Just going to list eats quickly - then shower and bed.

Today was the first day that I was really wanting to eat something sweet, something bready, something cheesy gooey. But I didn't. I had breakfast at Cracker Barrel, lunch at The Olive Garden. The smell of the breadsticks was overwhelming. I also really wanted my long time favourite, Chicken Parmigiana, but I didn't. Walking through the bakery and smelling the fresh bread and the sugar was very tempting to just give it up for one day. But I didn't.

Today's food wasn't as balanced protein/veg/fat but I did the best with the options I had.

Breakfast: 3 poached eggs


Snack: grapes

Late Lunch: grilled steak, grilled chicken, grilled zucchini; green salad (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, olives - oil and squeezed lemon)

Snack: 1 date

1 comment: