Aug 3, 2015

Fitbit Fail

So today's goal was 15,000 steps. As you can see my FitBit is showing just over 10,000 steps.  I did a lot of walking today, pushing my nephew in his stroller. The thing about the wrist FitBits is that they do not record accurately if you are pushing a stroller/cart. You have to have the arm swinging for it to register steps. So I *know* I hit my goal even though it's not recorded, my body knows it :)

Eating wasn't so great today, I did track everything and stay within in my points but my choices were not healthy.  I was out most of the day and ate what was available and offered to me. I  hadn't planned to be out all day, so didn't plan food.

Tomorrow should be my 1 week weigh in but I am not sure I can make it to WW tomorrow, I may need to weigh in Wednesday, I'll keep you posted.

My step goal for the rest of the week is 10,000 steps per day.

I had a lovely holiday weekend, family, friends, movies, hikes, gorgeous hot days and cool, rainy nights.

Back to the grind tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete