May 6, 2017

Lynne's Legacy 5k

It was a rainy, cold and miserable day in Hamilton this morning and I've come down with a stomach bug since Thursday night so I wasn't feeling my best. I didn't want to bail on my friend Melissa, so I dragged myself out of bed and met her to get this done. We actually had a good time and our gun time was great. Still waiting for chip times.  Red faced and rain-haired smiling me in the arena after the race! The bling and Finisher's Certificate.

Edited to add: This is walking time - I don't run anymore.
   

5 comments:

  1. WEll done... considering you were still recovering from a tummy bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!! I am so not a runner .... mega congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and great job pushing through while not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Awesome job, and awesome medal!

    ReplyDelete