Jul 15, 2017

Weigh In Week 43



I went to a meeting this past Monday at the WW Centre where I weigh in. Monday was the only free night I had this week. It was also the leader's first night, a gentleman named Jeff who had lost 185 lbs with WW.  I really liked his style and he was very pumped up.   I will check out a few different meetings next week and see which one settles on me as "home".  I will continue to weigh in on Friday or Saturday mornings though. This week had highs and lows.

I spent a lot of time with my sister who is here from Dubai for a few months to have her second child in August.  She's going through some issues and my heart is breaking for her. It was a very emotional week.   There was, and continues to be,  a lot of drama at work that made the days feel long and onerous.   My son injured himself at work about six weeks ago which caused a hernia that has not healed on it's own and now we are waiting to see a surgeon.  

In good news, we have amazing summer weather and I am getting a lot of walking in, especially on my lunches and breaks at work which is helping me with the insanity going on right now.  I had a great week following my 'points' and eating well including a meal at a restaurant and one catered meal at work.  I am feeling more like I am back in the groove and I can do this.  The scale was still bouncing about between 184-187 all week at home but I'm using my WW weigh in as my official one going forward. Although the loss was minimal, I feel like I had a great week! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another great weigh in. I think the walks at work are a great way to relieve stress.

    My thoughts and prayers are with your sister for both comfort during the issues and for a safe delivery. It's nice that you can be with her right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit looks great on you! The colors are nice. I hope things get more calm for you and for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work drama AND family stress, and you still had a loss! That's great!

    ReplyDelete