May 7, 2018

Weekend Shenanigans

What a whirlwind weekend! 

Friday night we had a windstorm with downed trees and power lines, and power outages, so hiking was cancelled. I decided to treat my feet to a pedicure.

Weight wise nothing much is going on.  I seem to go up and down 2-3 lbs before it settles at a drop. Right now my favourite numbers seem to be 201-203, still lower than last month though!  So I keep plodding along.



On Saturday we got in two short hikes.

 - Crawford Lake Conservation Area (5.15 km)


- Iroquoia Heights Conservation Area (5.35 km)



On Sunday we picked up where we left off at the Iroquoia Heights Trail and continued along the Chedoke Radial Trail including the 289 stairs up the escarpment! Another 5.2 km.














7 comments:

  1. Love the polish color!

    I'm glad you're safe and storm damage was minimal. I've lived in tornado alley all my life and you learn to count your blessings.

    I think your scale and mine are in cahoots. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, NICE was not the four letter word going through my mind!

      Delete
  3. Tons of steps! I’ get tired just looking at the pic ! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, that is one of the smaller set of stairs. Later this week I'll tackle the 489 step set!

      Delete
  4. Great hike!!! And great pics, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any trail blazing this week?

    ReplyDelete